SEO Services Trusted By Businesses
- #1 Rated SEO Company in Yelp and Google
- Helping Businesses Achieve Top Rankings Since 2007
- Boutique SEO Agency: Big Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care
- 100% Transparency & Proactive Communication
- Conversions: We Focus on More Leads and Calls
- 30 Days Client Satisfaction Guaranteed: Risk Free Engagement
- Ensure ROI on SEO starting with our Marketing Feasibility Assessment
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (widely known as SEO) involves optimizing the content and structural design of your website. When performed properly, SEO enhances your site’s visibility on search engine result pages when someone searches for a particular keyword or phrase. The objective is to generate an attractive return on investment for your business caused by a higher number of qualified visitors to your web site.
Begin with the 1st Step: Discovery
See how your website looks in eyes of Google
and how you stack up against your competition
The Important Elements of a Successful SEO Company
At Bliss Drive, we specialize in expert SEO services. Our campaigns are specifically designed to facilitate the organic traffic growth that your business requires to be a competitor in your industry. We create tailored plans based on these key methods:
- Targeted Keyword Research We perform in-depth research to identify the most valuable keywords and phrases that your target audience is using when searching for the products and services you offer. We then integrate these throughout your site to properly convey your site's subject matter to search engines. The more specific the keyword, the more likely it is to convert a search into a sale. Our expert utilization of keywords not only makes search engines trust your website, it helps it to begin ranking higher.
- Website Structure Bliss Drive conducts thorough market research to discover what consumers are looking for and then optimize your site based on that data. By balancing your functionality and aesthetics we ensure a clean look and responsive design that displays perfectly every time - whether your visitors using their phone, tablet, or computer.
Site speed is another important component of performance, as nearly 40% of people leave a site if it takes more than three seconds to load. Slow sites negatively impact the user experience and contribute to a loss in sales. We ensure fast-loading, easy to use sites that ensure the best experience possible.
From the top of your website to the bottom, we implement precise elements that work to provide smooth and easy navigation and an enjoyable process. By eiliminating the fluff and focusing on the critical components that drive sales, we help turn your website into your best performing salesperson.
- Identifying & Resolving Problems Issues like 404 errors, 302 (or temporary) redirects, and duplicate content are among the most common problems that negatively affect SEO. Our team resolves each and every error on your website to ensure perfect functionality and full compliance with search engine standards. We also remove duplicate content, duplicate titles and meta descriptions, and optimize them with unique copy designed for optimal performance.
- Visitor Tracking/Data section Knowing where your visitors are coming from can help you refine your targeting. Your strategy may dictate which SEO tasks you need, but your tracking your visitors and benchmarking sessions should help you identify your goals.
- On-site Content & Blogging Your site's textual content is a key factor used by search engines to determine who you are, what you do, and what your business offers. In addition to your core page content, we create fresh and consistent content via blogging. This is a great way to generate new traffic by conveying informative and authoritative content to consumers and potential customers. We also incorporate strong calls to action (CTA) on your page content and blog posts, urging visitors to take specific steps that result in more sales.
- Link Building Initiating positive relationships with high-ranking sites and acquiring inbound links to your website helps your business get more referral traffic. This also shows the search engines that your content is valuable, which helps you achieve better search rankings.
Our outreach team works to build the number of inbound links coming to your site, while also working with relevant content creators in your industry. We produce high-quality copy that demands attention, and which can be published on third-party sites. This helps us ensure a diverse link profile which ultimately results in more qualified traffic to your website.
Another great resource that we utilize for link building is HARO. By offering expert knowledge of your industry to prominent news and media outlets, we can guarantee that intrigued readers will be organically routed back to you and your site for more information on your products or services.
- Repeat Keyword Research Keyword research is an ongoing task, especially since consumers’ needs change and evolve over time - as do industry trends. If you want to become and remain a comptetitor, it's crucial to keep up with the latest changes in your market. As your site continues to build value and recognition, staying aware of new keyword opportunities helps you remain two steps ahead of your competition ensures the longevity of your SEO success.
- Analytics/Reporting section Reporting and analytics should be a part of your strategy from the start. In order to measure the ROI of your SEO investment, you need to be able to see the effects in action. Typically, you’ll be able to see results in your metrics before you start seeing the results in your bank account.
SEO Services: Formulating A Strategy
for Exponential Growth
The SEO industry has been in full-swing since businesses first realized they could capitalize on website traffic to encourage new growth. By 2020, businesses in the United States are?expected to spend a whopping $80 billion?on search engine optimization alone.
While it’s good that businesses are taking SEO seriously, most businesses aren’t seeing the results they want from the companies they’re hiring to do the work. That’s because most agencies take a cookie-cutter approach to their SEO services, offering the same SEO packages to all their clients. Instead of learning about the companies that hire them, they use a one-size-fits-all approach and collect on their services while reaping less than impressive results.
What’s worse is that many SEO agencies are using old tactics that search engines adapted to a long time ago. Keyword stuffing, thin content, comment spamming, and content cloaking are all black-hat techniques that haven’t worked in years. However, there are still plenty of SEO agencies who swear by them and sell them as services.
It’s tempting for businesses to pay for these services for one reason: They’re cheap.?
By doing what amounts to an hour or two of? work each day, SEO companies can tick that box on your marketing checklist and turn a large profit while doing it. Unfortunately, these types of “services” don’t work – they haven’t for a long time, and they won’t bring you positive long-term results.
Instead, your SEO strategy should consist of a holistic strategy that uses real data and proven methods to drive results that are long-lasting and always improving.
The team at Bliss Drive has over 30 years of combined experience working in the SEO industry, and we’re here to deliver real results that create more income for your business.
Our 7 Steps to SEO Success
SEO isn’t an a la carte endeavor. You can’t just fill in some special tags, add keywords, and expect to rank #1 on Google. Instead, it requires multiple strategies working in unison to fulfill your high-level goals, which usually pertain to the most important part of your business: making money.
Unlike what some agencies will tell you, there are no SEO “tricks.” You can’t game the system, and most attempts wil come back to haunt you. What you?can?do is work with a reputable agency to lay out a strategy that incorporates what’s needed for real improvements.?
We’ve laid out a 7-step plan for providing our own SEO services:
SEO Should Deliver Tangible Results
But traffic alone won’t help your bottom line. A more important metric to keep tabs on is your conversion rate — specifically, you need to understand the conversion rates of those pages that rank high in search results. These could be landing pages, pages full of content, or even the core pages of your website.
Your conversion rate is the percentage of visitors to your page that “convert.” Most companies have their own definition of what “conversion” is, but it typically refers to an actual sale, or the transformation of a visitor into a lead, prospect, etc.
Essentially, a conversion occurs when a visitor takes an action on your site instead of just browsing.
To calculate your conversion rate for a specific page, simply use this formula:
Conversion rate = (Conversions/Page visitors)
So, if your web page gets 100 visitors and 5 of them convert, you have a conversion rate of 5%.
A high conversion rate is indicative of these factors:
1. Your web page is optimized for conversions
2. You’ve promoted your web page through the right channels
3. Your web page is attracting relevant audiences
If your visitors are converting, that means your page has met their expectations — it’s exactly the type of thing they were looking for and they found it compelling enough to take an action.
An SEO agency can provide you with conversion rate optimization services to help you reach the right audiences and convert them on the spot. They’ll do this by posting content that’s relevant to your buyer personas and designing your web pages to encourage conversions.
In addition to optimizing your website for conversions, your SEO services should significantly increase your website traffic — with the right agency, exponentially so. However, not all website traffic is the same, depending on the source of that traffic.
You can break them down to a more granular level if you like, but there are essentially four types of website traffic:
1. Direct traffic
2. Referral traffic
3. Paid traffic
4. Organic traffic
Direct traffic refers to when a person intentionally inputs your website’s URL into their browser. If you provide a service through your website, such as a cloud-based tool, you’ll likely have a high level of direct traffic because your customers must go to your website to log in.
Referral traffic refers to traffic from other websites. If another website has a backlink to one of your web pages and someone follows it, this is considered a referral. Traffic is just one of the benefits of these types of backlinks. They also provide a technical benefit by telling search engines that your site is authoritative and people like it.
Paid traffic is traffic gained by paid search results and other forms of digital advertising. Many businesses make the mistake of devoting most of their digital marketing spend to paid traffic. While paying for ads can give you a short boost, this isn’t a long-term strategy (unless you have very deep pockets).
Organic traffic refers to when someone finds your website through an internet search. This is the most sought-after form of web traffic because it generates the most significant ROI. A boost in organic traffic is also one of the most recognizable indicators of a successful SEO strategy.
By creating valuable content and ranking your pages in relevant results, you can bring in more relevant users to convert on your webpages.
To make the ROI of organic traffic clearer, consider this: 51% of all website traffic comes from organic search, 40% of online revenue is captured by organic traffic, and 32.5% of traffic goes to the first Google organic search result.
Your bounce rate refers to the number of visitors who come to your website, then navigate away after only viewing one page. If you have a high bounce rate, it could indicate one problem or many different problems.
For example, if some of your landing pages are ranking for search terms that aren’t relevant to your target buyers, you’ll probably receive a high bounce rate for those pages. The people finding your landing pages have no reason to buy, so they leave the page.
Of course, a high bounce rate could also indicate that you’re turning away relevant traffic. If an interested buyer finds your website and discovers that it isn’t user-friendly, that it loads too slowly, or that what they were looking for isn’t easy to find, they’ll likely navigate away.
If you buy SEO services like website optimization, you should use this metric to measure your progress, at least in part. With the right investment, your bounce rate should drop substantially.
Once you gain domain authority, it’s easy to sit back and assume you’ve made the grade. But authority fluctuates as frequently as the content landscape on the internet. What was relevant one month may not be relevant the next.
Websites that have a high level of domain authority provide a lot of value to their visitors. They’re also updated frequently with helpful content, and they usually have history. Take Forbes, for example. Here’s their domain authority (DA) ranking out of based on a ranking system of 1 to 100:
(Source: Search Engine Reports)
To maintain your rankings on Google and the authority of your website, you need to stay active. That means posting new content frequently, updating old content so it’s relevant, repurposing extraneous content, and staying on top of your SEO.
With the right help, you can obtain the authority you’ve always wanted and keep it. With the right investment, you can even beat the giants in your industry.
Finally, the most tangible benefit you should see from your SEO services is more business. If you aren’t seeing an uptick in revenue, then your SEO services aren’t much of an investment.
But keep in mind, you’ll need to be patient. Executing an SEO strategy is like running a locomotive: It takes time to get rolling, but once you’re flying down the tracks, the results are obvious.
You can get plenty of quick wins at the beginning of your SEO strategy, too. Consider setting revenue goals with your partner based on your budget and the services they recommend.
Calculating the ROI of your SEO investment isn’t as straightforward as calculating the ROI of your ad spend. There isn’t always a direct correlation between the SEO services you pay for and your revenue. Often, there are a few other metrics that are directly influenced by SEO, such as your web traffic, your conversion rates, and your domain authority.
To calculate your ROI, you’ll need to determine how much revenue you’ve earned from those specific metrics, then calculate how your SEO investment affected them.
For example, let’s say you spend $1000 on SEO services and see a traffic increase of 100 visitors. If just five of those visitors become customers, but they spend $5000 total, you can do a basic calculation to determine your ROI:
ROI = (Value of investment – Cost of investment)
If the value is 5000 and the investment was 1000, then ROI is 4,000 (or 400%)
Get the SEO Services You Need for Lasting Success
SEO is a lot like investing in the stock market. Rates can fluctuate based on what’s happening in the business landscape. And just like investing in the stock market, there are best practices that work and misleading schemes that don’t.
Your SEO services shouldn’t come in a package. Instead, they should be tailor-fit to your goals, your budget, and the current state of your digital assets.
Interested in learning more? Contact Bliss Drive today to ask how our SEO services can help you succeed.?
INTERESTED IN GROWING YOUR TRAFFIC, LEADS, AND SALES?
Fill out the form below and we’ll provide a free consultation to help you map the roadway to success. No pressure, no hassle - guaranteed.